375 g tempe, thinly sliced, fried
100 g fried peanut
4 garlic, sliced, fried
2 tbsp fried red onion
2 tbsp gula jawa
2 cm ginger, 2 cm galangal, 2 bay leaves
4-5 bird´s eye chillies, grinded or sliced
4 tbsp cooking oil
directions: saute chili paste. Add fried tempe then other ingredients. Stir until mix well.
Little corner of mine tagged me...again ^_^ Thank you Ching.
This is the deal:
1. Pick up the nearest book (of at least 123 pages)
2. Open the book to page 123
3. Find the fifth sentence
4. Post the next three sentences
5. Tag five people
My oldest son got this book, as a gift from his grandfather , when he was 6 years old!. I´ve just picked up the sentence at page 123 and choose three sentences, new deal Okey?
Here are some good rules to follow if we want to avoid conditions caused by parasites:
1. Don´t drink any water in the country or in a foreign land unless you positive it is pure.
2. Vaccinations should be given against deseases by insects and viruses.
3. Children should wash thoroughly when they come indoors and, of course, they should never put dirty fingers in their mouths!
Finally, this time I did it!.
Upppps... I still have other tagged that I couldn´t fulfil. Sorry....my dearest friends. Thanks to Shinta. Special thanks also to Nug and Wita for friendship tagged. Big hug for you all and Tulip for you :)